Warm Walnut Botanical Candle - Large with wood wick
Warm Walnut botanical candle gives you a delicious fragrance of warm walnuts, cream, caramel and honey. Inspired by the moon, the stars and the plants around us, this candles is made from European sourced rapeseed wax and high-quality perfume oils. Each candle is hand-poured with the aim of creating cosy aromatic oasis.
- golden aluminum jar incl. lid with hand-drawn botanical illustration by Rebeka Rajnai.
- wooden wick
- burning time: about 40 hours.
- content: 250 ml, diameter: 77 mm, height: 65 mm.
Candle safety and tips:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place the burning candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Place the candle on a flat and fire-safe surface away from objects that can catch fire.
- Always let the candle burn until the entire surface of the wax has melted. This will prevent a tunnel from forming around the wick as it burns down.
- Shorten the wooden wick of your candle to about 3-5 mm before each lighting. It is best to remove the thin, burnt wood with your fingertips when it is cold. This way your candle will burn optimally.
- When burning the candle, avoid contact with the hot container.