Time to detox - Baume Démaquillant Éclat Universel
Time To Detox balm is a gentle, multi-use makeup remover balm that cleanses your skin and preserves its health through advanced antioxidant and probiotic ingredients. The cleansing balm is made from a soothing blend of shea butter, moringa oil and pink clay. With its creamy texture and luxurious scent, it smells as good as it feels. Its formula is dermatologically tested to ensure that it's suitable for all skin types.
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Postbiotics: These components nourish, protect, and rebalance the skin's microbiota, reinforcing its natural defences, reducing discomfort, and unveiling a radiant complexion.
- Pink Clay: With detoxifying and anti-pollution properties, it eliminates impurities, dead cells, and excess sebum, restoring the skin's radiance.
- Antioxidant Nourishing and Regenerating Oil Blend: This blend effectively prevents water loss in the epidermis while providing high nutrition and improving skin tone and suppleness.
- Moringa Oil: Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (omega 9) with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and photoprotective properties, it actively repairs the skin barrier, particularly beneficial at night.
- Shea Butter: Moisturizes, protects, softens, and deeply nourishes the skin.
- Sunflower Oil: Abundant in unsaturated fatty acids, a source of omega 6 and 9, and rich in antioxidant vitamin E, it is valued for its nourishing and protective qualities. It softens, revitalizes, restructures, and deeply regenerates the skin.
- Aloe Vera: Enriched with vitamins A, C, E, various B-group vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it offers moisturizing, soothing, and healing properties.
The 100% recyclable aluminium tube, topped with a cap, is made of recyclable PP.
How to use:
Remove all makeup with cleansing gel, using circular motions on your face. Rinse thoroughly with water and a damp cloth to complete the process. For a more thorough cleanse, follow up with the Go For Glow cleansing gel. Then, treat your skin to your favourite night care products.
You can use this balm as a massage oil, combining your makeup removal ritual with a self-massage, which is beneficial for enhancing the radiance and firmness of your skin. Additionally, it serves as a nourishing body balm, an after-sun face and body balm, a nourishing hair balm, a body lotion (by mixing the formula with a little water), a lip balm, and a shaving balm.
Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Glycerin, Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Sucrose laurate, Moringa oleifera seed oil*, Lactobacillus, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Polymnia sonchifolia root juice, Kaolin, Parfum, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Squalene, Beta-sitosterol, Limonene, Linalool.
Pair this product with: