Toothpaste for kids
Introducing all-natural toothpaste specially formulated for kids. Unii's toothpaste is made with organic coconut oil and minerals, and is completely free from fluoride and glycerine. Its unique, foam-free formula is gentle on enamel and respects the delicate balance of the mouth flora, promoting healthy oral hygiene. With its delicious peach flavour, kids will love brushing their teeth! And, because the toothpaste allows for remineralisation of teeth, parents can rest assured that their children's teeth are receiving the best possible care.
Why this product is special:
- Encourages teeth remineralisation
- Provides a refreshing sensation and reduces bad breath
- Infused with natural peach flavour
- Free from artificial sweeteners and uses organic Stevia which does not metabolise like sugar
- Made with food grade ingredients
- Contains hydroxyapatite, a source of calcium and phosphate that fights enamel micro-cracks and is compatible with homeopathy
- Organic Certified
How to use:
To use the natural toothpaste for kids, scoop out a small amount of toothpaste onto a toothbrush. Brush for at least 3 minutes, making sure to cover all areas of the mouth. After brushing, rinse thoroughly with water. For best results, use at least twice daily, ideally after meals.
Calcium Carbonate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Lecithin* (from Sunflower), Parfum, Hydroxyapatite, Sodium Bicarbonate, Stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem powder*.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Pair this product with: