Jasmine Botanical Candle - Large with wood wick
Be enchanted by the classic, feminine jasmine scent in this high quality candle! Jasmine is a delightfully feminine and floral composition with opening notes of orange blossom followed by jasmine, ylang-ylang and honey. Inspired by the moon, the stars and the plants around us, this candles is made from European sourced rapeseed wax and high-quality perfume oils. Each candle is hand-poured with the aim of creating cosy aromatic oasis.
- golden aluminium jar incl. lid with hand-drawn botanical illustration by Rebeka Rajnai.
- wooden wick
- burning time: about 40 hours.
- content: 250 ml, diameter: 77 mm, height: 65 mm.
Candle safety and tips:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place the burning candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Place the candle on a flat and fire-safe surface away from objects that can catch fire.
- Always let the candle burn until the entire surface of the wax has melted. This will prevent a tunnel from forming around the wick as it burns down.
- Shorten the wooden wick of your candle to about 3-5 mm before each lighting. It is best to remove the thin, burnt wood with your fingertips when it is cold. This way your candle will burn optimally.
- When burning the candle, avoid contact with the hot container.
Pair this product with: